Guys, I’m so happy it’s Friday. Josh has been gone on business all week and I’ve been swamped with work and the blog, so I’m definitely looking forward to a weekend of relaxation, even if Josh is only home for 48 hours. Here are some links that have been inspiring me this week – have a great weekend, ladies!
– These Citizens of Humanity jeans are too good – I need to snag myself a pair! I love a good ripped knee.
– Have you guys seen the APOT redesign? I can’t stop staring at it. Be sure to check it out and leave them comments of love!
– I can’t stop thinking about these Steve Madden heels – they’re the perfect accent to any outfit.
– Have any of you shopped the J.Crew 25% off sale yet? Check it out here – and be sure to enter the code SHOPNOW to receive the discount.
– Have you seen Victoria McGinley’s new blog? What used to be vmac+cheese is now this – and I’m obsessed. What do you guys think?
– This Sole Society bag is the perfect weekender. Josh and I are celebrating our three year anniversary in about a week and it’s making me want to travel somewhere!
– Have you followed Dear Serendipity on Pinterest yet? I’m really stepping my pin game up and starting to think about fall fashion. Give us a follow here!