As soon as it gets warm, I revert back and always stick with basics. Here are five pieces you need in your wardrobe this season:
1. A wicker hat. This J.Crew one is my trusty go-to.
2. A basic white tee. Everlane makes my favorite!
3. A jean mini. This one is Free People and I love how simple and short it is.
4. Embellished sandals. These are ASOS from years ago and whenever I need a little pep in my step, I pull them out.
5. A wicker clutch. This Lilly Pulitzer option is my favorite!
Shop more of my favorite summer basics here: